Monday 3 February 2014

Rare Gardening Hat

Hey jammers! You're probably wondering why im advertising for the contest, wasn't yesterday supposed to be the last day?
Well, you see, I have been trying to pick a winner for half an hour now, and each of them are really good in their own ways. I might have picked the winners, but worst of luck, my parents are going to bed early and im not allowed to stay up on my own. D:
I could have posted earlier, but i just didn't get a chance, i apologize this is taking so long. :(
I haven't got much time right now, so i guess this post will be short.. Today's rare item Monday is the rare Gardening Hat! ^_^
  The colors are really good and pastel, they go fantastic with each other! C:
I think you can make a quite nice outfit with this, but if only it was nonmember and less pricey. ;-;
Now for the DE post! :D
  
I like how the Monkey is in a winter coat, it looks so cute! ^.^
Happy jamming!

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I didn't mean that as a reply o.o
      Anyway, congrats :3

      Your not? I stay up if I'm writing a story at night, or reading a warrior cats book. Yush, Iz so hard to pick winnerz. But ur mind will decide it, Cloudeh.

      I love the rare gardening hats color! It looks berry pretty! Luckily I'll find an animal that I could use it on ^.^. Do AJHQ double the price for rares? Cause the normal gardening hat is 400 gems. Since this is the rare type, I think they just multiplied how much the normal one cost, because it's rare :P.

      Awesome! Looks COOOOOOOOOL O3O. The monkey and koala (I think it'z a kolala koala O.O) look warmly dressed! FLUFFY COATS :OOOOOOOOO OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  2. I'm kinda worried about the art contest.. I hope mine wins....
    Also, good luck to anyone else who entered, I hope you have a good chance at winning. ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Before you comment, make sure you read these rules!
1. No bullying or insulting others.
2. No form of swearing will be accepted, even with filters.
3. Don't spam.
4. No inappropriate things.
5. Advertising your AJ blog is fine by me, as long as you don't take it too far and you type and actual comment after.
~
If any of these rules are disobeyed....
1st time, the comments will be deleted.
More than 3, im putting comment moderation on until you stop.
If you still keep commenting rude things although moderation is on, i will ban you entirely.
Happy commenting! =^.^=