Wednesday 9 April 2014

Golf Bag

Hiya Jammers! ^.^
Yes.. Sorry about all these super-late posts.
Well, today's new item is the Golf bag. ^-^
 Eh.. The bag looks a little.. patched up?
 Im not a very big fan of this item, but it does look nice in the garden of the Small House. ^.^
Here's my rating for the item. :3
Color: 1/5
Creativity: 1/5
Price: 3/5
So that makes a score of 5 out of ten. I guess its a fifty-fifty item, some things bad some things good. 
Well, anyway, Here's the Daily Explorer post. C:
I think all the artwork is very cute, but my favorite has got to be the one shown above. ^.^
What about yours? :D
Oh, and here's the real Titan Arum flower. C:

THAT'S JUST HOW BIG THEY ARE. :O
There's also a similar flower called the Rafflesia. ^.^
This is WAY bigger in width, but the titan arum is REALLY tall. :D
I think the two of those flowers are amazing. ^_^
Cya later!
 

2 comments:

  1. first! And wow, those are the biggest flowers I've ever seen.
    And I agree with you, I don't like the new item much. I'm not to into sports, but I do like soccer. :)

    ReplyDelete

Before you comment, make sure you read these rules!
1. No bullying or insulting others.
2. No form of swearing will be accepted, even with filters.
3. Don't spam.
4. No inappropriate things.
5. Advertising your AJ blog is fine by me, as long as you don't take it too far and you type and actual comment after.
~
If any of these rules are disobeyed....
1st time, the comments will be deleted.
More than 3, im putting comment moderation on until you stop.
If you still keep commenting rude things although moderation is on, i will ban you entirely.
Happy commenting! =^.^=