Tuesday 8 April 2014

Skateboard

Hiya jammers! ^.^
Today's fun new item is the Skateboard, sold in Jam-Mart Furniture.
 
Credit to the Animal Jam Sky Blog. :)
O.O
I LOVE the designs and colors!
They're so creative, especially the phantom ones! :3
It seems like AJHQ is coming up with lots of sport equipment these days since summer is beginning to come near for the people in the Northern Hemisphere. ^.^
Hmm.. What's your favorite design, by the way? C:
Meanwhile, as some of you might have noticed, i have put up a link for The Animals Of Jamaa.
So if you ever missed a post, you can just view them all by simply clicking the picture! :D
What do you think?
And just in case you're wondering what this years Easter Prize is..
  
Credit to the Animal Jam Sky again.
I clicked on all the eggs, but for some reason it wouldn't let me have the prize.
It's probably because i already received last years one though, but i think 2014's one is just as good. ^.^
Cya!
 


10 comments:

  1. YAY!!!!!!!!!!! im going 2 check the section NOW!! AND the prize is cool XD


    -CMO1st

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, the Northern Hemisphere is already in spring. We're not even close to summer unless you call three months close.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Ronen,
    Oh, sorry about that, I got confused because i live in the Southern Hemisphere.
    I will fix it right away! ^.^
    ~cloud

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Scooter here from the Animal Jam Sky Blog! Thanks for giving me credit ^o^
    Also, I love the Blue Lightning Bolts Skateboard. I like how you got the Animal Jam cursor on the blog too!

    --Scooter

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think since aj made a cherry tree, for spring they should make a tree wth cherry blossoms. Also, did you know sakura means cherry blossom in Japanese? ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  6. No, I had the same problem. I e-mailed AJHQ and they gave me my prize though

    ReplyDelete
  7. Will you quit aj anytime soon? I hope not I am losing all my fav bloggers like xXrobinhoodXx~pinkjay2

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Scooter,
    Thanks and your welcome by the way! ^.^
    @Pinkjay2,
    I don't think i will be quitting anytime soon. C:
    ~cloud

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm Scooter's buddy! :D Coudclaws? Can you be my buddy? I'm only on AJ on Sundays until Easter.

    -Meowcats1228

    ReplyDelete
  10. @meowcats1228,
    I will check if my buddy list is full, then amybe we can be buddies. :3

    ReplyDelete

Before you comment, make sure you read these rules!
1. No bullying or insulting others.
2. No form of swearing will be accepted, even with filters.
3. Don't spam.
4. No inappropriate things.
5. Advertising your AJ blog is fine by me, as long as you don't take it too far and you type and actual comment after.
~
If any of these rules are disobeyed....
1st time, the comments will be deleted.
More than 3, im putting comment moderation on until you stop.
If you still keep commenting rude things although moderation is on, i will ban you entirely.
Happy commenting! =^.^=