Thursday 3 April 2014

The First Update of April

Hiya jammers! ^.^
Welcome to the late Thursday/Friday post.
Well.. Moving on to another subject, It was the first update of April today/yesterday! :3
I LOVE updates. :D
 This is one of the many reasons why i love them.. Brand new pets! ^.^
They look so adorable. <3
Oh, and now you can have a eagle sidekick. :D
The next page ..
 The mystical armour really DOES look mystical! :3
But still, i have to say that my favorite is still the ice armour. What's your favorite armour so far, And what other types would you like? ^.^
 (armour is not a typo by the way...)
Here we go to the next page ..
A sol Arcade den? That's PAWSOME! :D
Oh wait.. It's in the Diamond shop. ;-;
But i guess it does make a pawsome Monthly Member gift. ^.^
And i am happy to see that giraffes are returning. :3
In honor of the Sol Arcade den, there are now twenty more den slots available! :D
I can't wait to see the April Fools party. ^.^
Aaand on we move to the final page.
Hmm.. What are your opinions about the National Geographic Bee?
Its a bit like Spelling Bee, by the looks of it. ^.^
And finally, the new item is the Sir Gilbert Nesting Doll.
Woah, it looks so detailed. :)
I like these nesting dolls, what about you? ^.^
Well anyway.. Here's the raffle i told you about yesterday!
Pick a number between 1 and 20. :D
Cya later!

 



5 comments:

  1. I love the new update! Especially the pet eagles! I can't get a pet eagle, though, because I'm saving up my diamonds to get a real eagle... XD
    And, raffle! Uh, ok!
    Username: wingofthesun
    Number: Um... Um... Um... Um... 13! (Wow, that's a lot of "um"s. XD)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man, I'm awful at geography XD but I wanna get a sol arcade den.
    ok for the raffle I wanna pick... 10

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mind looking at my blog? http://dawnypaw.blogspot.com/2014/04/hi-everyone-welcome-to-my-blog-welcome.html :I I just started blogging so dont be dissapointed if its not great ill be telling stores on it not posting whats new and stuff

    ReplyDelete
  4. 5
    birthday93403
    Laohutiger

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY!!!!!!!!!! giraffes r coming back :D:D:D:D:D

    -CMO1st

    ReplyDelete

Before you comment, make sure you read these rules!
1. No bullying or insulting others.
2. No form of swearing will be accepted, even with filters.
3. Don't spam.
4. No inappropriate things.
5. Advertising your AJ blog is fine by me, as long as you don't take it too far and you type and actual comment after.
~
If any of these rules are disobeyed....
1st time, the comments will be deleted.
More than 3, im putting comment moderation on until you stop.
If you still keep commenting rude things although moderation is on, i will ban you entirely.
Happy commenting! =^.^=