Saturday 28 June 2014

Lollipop Necklace + Freedom Plushies return

Hey jammers! Today's new item is the Lollipop Necklace. ^.^
Haha, this used to be one of my personal favorites when i was a nonmember. :)
And it still looks pretty cute on my animals. ^-^
Lollipops are delicious. :3
I especially love the chocolate flavored ones. ^.^
What's your favorite lollipop flavor? :D
Anywho, there's a whole new range of fun, new stamps for the Jam-a-grams available! :3
 
Credit goes to Scooter for the GIF.
Ermagerd.
So awerserm. o3o
I love the mushroom one and the phantom one AND the thunder-lighting cloud thingy one. :P
Oh, and i forgot my favorite - Geckos! Cause we all know geckos are awesome. X3
*sings song* 
Gecko gecko gecko gecko gecko gecko . . . 
Well on the other hand, the Freedom plushies strike back! MUAHHAHAHAHHAHAAAAA!!!!
Just kidding. xD

For some reason, i like the tiny ones better just like how i like tiny oreos better.
 
Lol, randomness. :P
I probably made chu hungry now. >:3
Yes? No?
Eh. whatever.
Well anyhow, you can (finally) comment on DE posts! YAAY! :D
You have to log in on your AJ account to comment. Isn't it awesome though?
I wounder if we will ever get to follow AJHQ's blog . . .
Well, that's all for today. Bye! :D



7 comments:

  1. I used to buy a lot of lollipops when I LOVED pink and did bright girly colors on my animals lol. :3 I like the Cotton Candy and blueberry flavored ones. I like the star and thunder stamp. >:D

    Ilovecutechihuahuas

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like aj but I don't like ajhq

    ReplyDelete
  3. The gecko stamp is the best! And the mushroom is awesome to! I love the lollipop neckalces a lot! Those, turkey hats and a few others are the best nm items! (I am a nm now :(

    ~icecreampants
    P.S I'm gonna read this blog as well as snowys now! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the tiny ones better too! I guess that they have the same amount of tsar but in a smaller less filling portion!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops i meant taste not tsar :P

      Delete
  5. um... no affence i hate areos :P

    ReplyDelete

Before you comment, make sure you read these rules!
1. No bullying or insulting others.
2. No form of swearing will be accepted, even with filters.
3. Don't spam.
4. No inappropriate things.
5. Advertising your AJ blog is fine by me, as long as you don't take it too far and you type and actual comment after.
~
If any of these rules are disobeyed....
1st time, the comments will be deleted.
More than 3, im putting comment moderation on until you stop.
If you still keep commenting rude things although moderation is on, i will ban you entirely.
Happy commenting! =^.^=