Friday 20 June 2014

New Journey Book Guide Page + Another tiki statue

Hey everyone! ^o^
Well, today's new item is the Greely Tiki Statue:
I like the playfulness of this statue, but i have a feeling that Greely didn't like it so he threw it away. o-o
Haha, i still love Greely though. He's my 2nd favorite Alpha. :D
Onto some much more exciting news, a brand new claw is available at the Diamond Shop! ^.^
It's similar to the regular monthly member claw, except it only has wolves! :3
I think this is a great idea if you're building a plushie collection of wolves, and who knows? You might even collect a few rare ones along the way. ^.^
I wonder if AJHQ will make more of these. A Phantom plushie claw perhaps? C:
Anyway, here's the DE post!
Fun Fact: Coral isn't a plant, it's actually a type of animal. :3

On the other hand, are you having trouble with your journey book? Well, you're in luck because the guide is finally up and running! c:
It only has two tutorials at the moment, but a few more will come tomorrow so why don't you check it out today? :3
Bye!

2 comments:

  1. Royalfeather Not Logged In20 June 2014 at 11:11

    Hi Cloud! I'm excited that I won yesterday but I sort of switched accounts. I'm using my backup account right now, pikasong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Greely Tiki Statue! :p. Yup, looks playful and, did anyone notice: not only does Greely's teeth are gritted, but his tongue is also stuck out c: .

    Anyway, that Wolf Claw is clever, and just chills me! I wish I could buy one, but I have four diamonds - if I buy one, I'll only have one. So, apparently, I am saving some diamonds.

    And, I never knew corals were a type of animal - I thought they were actually a plant underwater 0-0.

    ~☁biamorawesome☁~

    ReplyDelete

Before you comment, make sure you read these rules!
1. No bullying or insulting others.
2. No form of swearing will be accepted, even with filters.
3. Don't spam.
4. No inappropriate things.
5. Advertising your AJ blog is fine by me, as long as you don't take it too far and you type and actual comment after.
~
If any of these rules are disobeyed....
1st time, the comments will be deleted.
More than 3, im putting comment moderation on until you stop.
If you still keep commenting rude things although moderation is on, i will ban you entirely.
Happy commenting! =^.^=