Saturday 21 June 2014

Wanna fly a kite?

Hey everyone! c: 
It's winter break for me next week, sooo no more school i guess! Yay! :D
Well, at least for two weeks anyway. :P
The new item is The Kite! ^.^
Although i probably won't be wearing any of these, kites are SUPER fun! :D
It's a shame i don't have a kite in real life. ;-;
The one time i DID get to fly an actual kite was in like, preschool and that was the most fun i had for a long time then. ^.^
Now feast your eyes on an epic ship kite.
 
Here's a Epic-er 3D Blue Whale one!
 
I wish i had a kite like one of those . . . Too much money though. ;_;
But how do they make then actually FLY though? How?? 
Anyway, sadly abandoning the subject of Epic Kites, here's the DE post.
I like summer better because the sun sets at like, 5:30 PM and rest of the day no more light. *sob*
But wait, that means today is officially winter for me. Yeah, that means i celebrate New Years in SUMMER . . . Probably sounds unusual to you.
And by the way morning is my favorite time of the day. ^.^ 
(Well, it would be if there weren't any school.) 
On the other hand, here's a quick walkthrough of the new adventure: Bubble Trouble!
Happy jamming! ^-^

2 comments:

  1. What's that who's reading with u gadget called?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love kites on AJ! They are AWESOME with bunnies. Trust me, I tried it out. But I found a perfect looks for mai bunny already :3

    Summer is my fave season lol. That's an epic walkthrough. I'll be using it, thank you! :)

    Ilovecutechihuahuas

    ReplyDelete

Before you comment, make sure you read these rules!
1. No bullying or insulting others.
2. No form of swearing will be accepted, even with filters.
3. Don't spam.
4. No inappropriate things.
5. Advertising your AJ blog is fine by me, as long as you don't take it too far and you type and actual comment after.
~
If any of these rules are disobeyed....
1st time, the comments will be deleted.
More than 3, im putting comment moderation on until you stop.
If you still keep commenting rude things although moderation is on, i will ban you entirely.
Happy commenting! =^.^=