Monday 6 October 2014

Skull Balloon

Hello jammers! ^-^
I was looking through Jam-Mart furniture . . totally forgetting that it was Monday, and discovered . . 
THE THRONE OF THE PUMPKINS!!
All i can say is, that this is the best Halloween item EVER. :3
It's gonna look awesome in my Haunted Mansion den. :D
Here's the rating . . 
Creativity: 4/5
Price: 3/5
Colors: 5/5
12 out of 15. I rarely ever give a rare that much. O.O

The new item is the Skull Balloon which is sold in Jam-Mart clothing. ^o^
Okay, this is not cute. Dis is plain creepeh. o-o
Maybe it would have been better if it didn't such large teeth and big black eyes . . im scared ;-;
But i guess that's the point of Night Of The Phantoms stuff. To be scary >:3
Im gonna be doing tons of scary costumes for you to use on AJ this October. ^-^
But speaking of skulls, anyone remember skullies?
Check below the link for more!

Skull braces
The cheapest item on AJ ever to be sold. They where tail items, but removed because they looked inappropriate on pandas. I guess it's because of their short tails. Must have looked like they where . . O_O
But i wonder why AJHQ just removed the item instead of fixing the glitch. :T
Anywho, here's a random speedpaint drawing of Liza. :3
 I WOULD upload the speedpaint but i can't find it, so here's the link instead.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yG1YS1uA_wo&list=UUGhGr_fSDwZ6enwx2qEp86A
lastly, here's the Weekly Question!
What's your favorite monday rare?

 

15 comments:

  1. First! Man, I wish I was member. Anyone willing to trade me today's rare for another rare? I'm rainbowdash95271.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My fav rare has to be da rare spike.

    ReplyDelete
  3. spiked collars werent monday rares :T

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh then the fox hat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOAH THAT IS A FRICKIN' AWESOME DRAWING

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rare Hat q=with feather in it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me too! owo

    I like how you drew the phantoms and the sparkling light flashes. Hehe. c:

    And fav RIM? There's so many! Idk.

    PS: I have a post featuring you (and many, MANY o-o others). Heh, heh, heh. It's kinda like a 'thanking basically everybody (XD)' post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg! 10 gems??? Wow and the rare throne sounds awesome..........
    Happy Jamming!
    P.S If you want to contact me comment on ajthunderblog1.blogspot OR email@ animaljamthunder1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, if you know Osirius, I AM her sister just to let you know!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh! I love the nerd glasses. NERD GLASSES.

    Visit my blog (it's not only about AJ) http://themixedupbox.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Where is the post?!

    ReplyDelete
  12. JAG ME IF YOU HAVE THE WHITE SKULL BALLOON I WANT IT IM TOO LAZY TO WAIT UNTIL HALLOWEEN JAG ME IM fruitsbasket11223 LOL CAPS

    ReplyDelete

Before you comment, make sure you read these rules!
1. No bullying or insulting others.
2. No form of swearing will be accepted, even with filters.
3. Don't spam.
4. No inappropriate things.
5. Advertising your AJ blog is fine by me, as long as you don't take it too far and you type and actual comment after.
~
If any of these rules are disobeyed....
1st time, the comments will be deleted.
More than 3, im putting comment moderation on until you stop.
If you still keep commenting rude things although moderation is on, i will ban you entirely.
Happy commenting! =^.^=