Thursday 27 November 2014

Fruit bowl

Hai everyone! :D 
Im tired right now . . i just wanna curl up in bed. xD
Today's item is another returning one, the fruit bowl! ^w^
Another favorite of mine, yay :P
But it would be great if there where raspberries in that . . raspberries . . are awesome . . 
  
Delicious tiny slightly sour - grape thingies. 
I LOVE RASPBERRIES :D
Nu seriously, they are on my top 10 favorite foods list. ^-^
I wish they didn't get all squished after a a few days of buying them. ;-;
Check below the link for more!
Anyways, today is Thanksgiving day! ^.^
So even if life is going downhill for you these days and feel like you have nothing to be thankful about, there will always be tiny, perhaps insignificant things to be thankful about in our lives. c:
So i wish you all a happy Thanksgiving Day! :D
You can even be thankful for . . CUTE ANIMAL GIFs! xD
 Source: Tumblr 
Source: Tumblr 
Source: Tumblr 
Source: Tumblr  
Source: Tumblr 
Howl GIF 
Yay! Hope you enjoyed ^-^

13 comments:

  1. I love the fruit bowl...and I love raspberries too...^-^

    ~Pengy01

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY THANKSGIVING! XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY THANKSGIVING XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like raspberries too! :P

    Cute and silly gifs. As usual. Which is a good thing. :3

    Happy Thanksgiving! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY TURKEY DAY!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gobble. Ima turkey. Don't eat me, I grant wishes. (a turkeys excuse for staying alive on thanksgiving) XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. my blog is weretalkinganimaljam.blogspot.com i know, my blog looks puny compared to this one and others because i literally just started today ^.^ But, whoever reads this first, will be the first one to ever be on my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Thanksgiving!
    I LOVE raspberries, too! o3o
    You're making me hungry with that picture... And adorable animal GIFs.
    God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lol the fox one is super cool! The cat one is awesome she did a face plant into the pillow. And the rest all pretty cute I admit

    ReplyDelete
  10. yay i love non-squished raspberries too! i'm sad they're out of season :P

    ReplyDelete

Before you comment, make sure you read these rules!
1. No bullying or insulting others.
2. No form of swearing will be accepted, even with filters.
3. Don't spam.
4. No inappropriate things.
5. Advertising your AJ blog is fine by me, as long as you don't take it too far and you type and actual comment after.
~
If any of these rules are disobeyed....
1st time, the comments will be deleted.
More than 3, im putting comment moderation on until you stop.
If you still keep commenting rude things although moderation is on, i will ban you entirely.
Happy commenting! =^.^=