Thursday 25 December 2014

Gingerbread wings

Today is the day.
CHRISTMAS! :3
So i guess i should say Merry Christmas and if you don't celebrate it, then i hope you have a happy new year which is coming up very soon! :D
Gift time. :3
*really slow drumroll*
and it is the  . . 
I can't even EXPLAIN how epic this item is.
Extra speshul gift for Christmas i guess :3
But how are you meant to fly with gingerbread? It's a bread. Bread wasn't made for flying, it was made for eating.
I was also expecting a surprise extra speshul update too. Oh well :c
Even though it's brown, it looks sort of pinkish. I guess it blends in well though. :P
Gingerbread is yum. c:
Well, most people know that anyway durrrh
Now let's get started on the new items, and first up we have the sleigh runway in Jam-Mart furniture! 
^.^

I love those flashing arrows which do not show in this picture. :I
Wait, why can't i see that huge member tape thingy over the item? o.o
So it means . . 
IT'S NONMEMBER?!
I guess that was unexpected and awesome at the same time because this looks more like a member item to me.
I guess that's the items for now . . o.o
Anyways i feel lightheaded and really terrible but here's a few GIFs for you. :3
 
Bye! 

11 comments:

  1. Happy Jamaalidays everyone! Anyone can come to my den btw. (Especially Cloud because she can see the giant snowman xD)


    ~Pengy01

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That that that was the first comment again!!!!! O_O


      ~Pengy01

      Delete
  2. Hey, maybe try eating the gingerbread stuff?


    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas guys! Have a good Christmas... I might not.. I am very sick D: Also some jammer ( can't remember user ) found the runaway as a leek. How odd...
    ~Dino

    ReplyDelete
  4. MERRY CHRISTMAS !! All i wanted was an animal jam membership but there are only 6 boxes left for me and they are big... :( Thanks for the update though Cloudclaws!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SANTA GOT ME MINECRAFT FOR THE PC FOR CHRISTMAS!!!!!!
    IM WARRIORLOVER2400 ON IT IF U WANNA MEET ME ON A SERVER!!!!!
    SO HAPPEH!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. *cries

    Of all the days I've been on, I missed the day with the best gift ;-;

    ReplyDelete
  7. anyone that wanna offer me one? i need one, my user is shelii, jamaa gram me if deal!

    ReplyDelete

Before you comment, make sure you read these rules!
1. No bullying or insulting others.
2. No form of swearing will be accepted, even with filters.
3. Don't spam.
4. No inappropriate things.
5. Advertising your AJ blog is fine by me, as long as you don't take it too far and you type and actual comment after.
~
If any of these rules are disobeyed....
1st time, the comments will be deleted.
More than 3, im putting comment moderation on until you stop.
If you still keep commenting rude things although moderation is on, i will ban you entirely.
Happy commenting! =^.^=