Saturday 3 January 2015

Marshmallow snowman

Hello :3
Well i don't have much time to post today. :T
But let's have a look at the new item! :3
By da way, it's in Jam-Mart Furniture.
o.O 
I don't know if this is cute or disturbing.
What do you think?
I think it's more disturbing to me but it depends on the person. :I
Dat smile though.
At least it's marshmallow. I love marshmallow. :3
Anyways, you all probably know about that new app called "Play Wild."
Good news is . . 
I might be able to get it and show you guys since i have Android. :D
But my smartphone is very slow and useless so the app might crash, or if it costs too much money my parents won't allow me to get it. :c
But if im lucky, my dad will allow me to use the app on HIS smartphone. ^.^
And im not sure if my version is 4.1 or up.
Still, im very excited for the game in general and it would be really awesome to become a beta tester. c:
DE time. :P
ajacademy_pineNeedleBottle 
 
needle animated GIF
I like how AJHQ includes GIFs in the posts now. c:
Also that pine needle seems to look like a Wollemi Pine, but i don't know though. Wollemi pine needles have green stalks.
 
And longer needles, soo yeah. :P
But it might be just a very close species.
Anyway i really need to go now so bye!

8 comments:

  1. The smile reminds me of a creepy clown. O.o
    That app seems pretty cool. Playing AJ mobile... Cool.
    Great pine facts! They're very pine! (<- haha puns)
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. XD Thanks CloudClaws and XDDDD cutepup

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! Creepy clown, good one xD I am going to try it RIGHT NOW RIGHT NOW!

    ~Pengy01

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have 2 android devices at home xD My dad's phone and older sister's phone. I'll try it on my dad's phone hmm ^-^

      Delete
  4. We have a IPad and a android but it asks for personal stuff so i dont think I will do it. I will just wait till it comes out. :D I heard last time they did beta testing ppl got free membership but i dont know if it a rumor Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have an android and a kindle :P
    (and a tiny android dat doesn't WORK)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww I missed that! I was gonna buy it but I got too lazy. xD

    ReplyDelete

Before you comment, make sure you read these rules!
1. No bullying or insulting others.
2. No form of swearing will be accepted, even with filters.
3. Don't spam.
4. No inappropriate things.
5. Advertising your AJ blog is fine by me, as long as you don't take it too far and you type and actual comment after.
~
If any of these rules are disobeyed....
1st time, the comments will be deleted.
More than 3, im putting comment moderation on until you stop.
If you still keep commenting rude things although moderation is on, i will ban you entirely.
Happy commenting! =^.^=