Tuesday 28 April 2015

Pearl Necklace and more

Hai! :3
Basically everyone has abandoned this blog right now. @_@
(Btw that was no meant to be offensive) o_o
Why do i feel like i keep offending ppl these days? Am i actually offending ppl or . . 
(If i did offend you then im sorry) :c
(Cuz i don't like being offensive)
(Why am i talking like this) XD
Also, im typing emoticons/emotes in front of the brackets so they don't get messed up by the brackets. XP
Why hadn't i thought of this solution earlier? Sometimes chu cannot find the simplest of solutions and then one day you're like: FINALLY! A SOLUTION? But why on earth didn't i think of this earlier? o-o
lel.
Dat moment when you're listening to epic music but you can't find the name 4 it. :C
I just wanna listen to it on youtube whenever i want, not for it to be forgotten. D:
(cuz epic music should not be forgotten.)
I like to listen to instrumentals, not actual music with words. XP
Well i sometimes listen to music with words in it. But not as much as instrumentals. :D
(instrumentals r the best music in my opinion)
Does the emote o.e mean one swirly eye or a twitchy eye thingy? Cuz i have no idea. XP
Remember those days when you could type every emote on AJ? :C
Now you're just stuck to basic things. :T

It's okai though. Actually, it's not that okai. But at least you can still do SOME emotes. :P
I use both japanese and U.S/some other countries emotes. Both. o-o
I just like too mix dem up. XP I don't have a Japanese keyboard, so i can only do SOME of the emotes. :c
Well i shud probably check out the new item. :3
*searches the shops*
OMG WHY CAN'T I FIND DA NEW ITEM =_=
Maybe it's underwater. XP
Wut.
Why isn't this on land? o-o
The pearl bracelet was on land.
I guess AJHQ just suddenly realized this would be a better item for underwater. XD
Cuz underwater shops need to have better items. :T
Actually, they have okay items. But the items just look awkward on the underwater animals. o-o
I just realized these pearls look sorta . . natural? Idk. Cuz the colors are more natural and the pearl bracelet looks fake. By that, i mean the colors are unrealistic . . does that make sense? xP
But that actually DOES make sense, because you can find pearls underwater and the pearl necklace is sold underwater. 

But no one has found a pearl on land . . if they did, then that means . . idk. XD
Is there a species of clam that can live  on land? I doubt it,, but it would be cool if there was. :D
Giant clams are so colorful and huge. o-o

I think they are the most epic species of clam. :3
They're probably colorful cuz they're found in coral reefs. :P 
The clams blend in with all that coral . . maybe it's a camouflage thingy? Idk. x3
Why would something that big have predators? o_o Maybe some huge shark eats them or something . . i know basically nothing about giant clams. XD
I know this is probably gunna sound like a weird question, but do clams even have brains? XD

I doubt it. But maybe they have something else to think with. I HAS NU IDEA. :T
I told chu that i know nothing about clams. XP
Maybe i should do a - OH NOPE NOPE NOPE

Spoilers. o3o
I won't tell chu what im gonna do later in this post. It's a surprise. :D

O_O
I just experienced the blue screen of death. :O
(AKA windows error screen)
Luckily blogger saved the post 4 me so i wouldn't have to start over again. ^-^
(that moment when blogger actually does something you appreciate)

Yay blogger XD
Im gunna buy this item to see how it looks like. x3
The middle pearl looks gigantic.
But also somehow epic, cuz it makes it look like they are differently sized bubbles. ;3
But on otters, everything looks cute and stuffz. XP
WHY DOES EVERYTHING LOOK SO GUD ON SMALLER ANIMALS DX
It's like Jamaa was made for small animals.   :T
Maybe it was. o-o
AJHQ DATS UNFAIR >:O

. . . Wait, idk for sure now . . and i shud not be accusing AJHQ of doing something they might not have done. XP

Wat if AJHQ is reading dis.
I heard AJHQ sometimes reads AJ blog.
Wat if AJHQ is a stalker O_O

I did an Animals Of Jamaa post today about otters. ^-^
If chu want to see it, then go to the post before this one, but don't abandon this post . . cuz remember?
*THE SURPRISE!*
dun dun duuuuunnnnn

Okai actually, it's not a big surprise. :T
It's just a fact about a giant clam bc giant clams are awesome :D
(It's not even a surprise omg)
But whatever. CUZ EVERYONE LOVES FUN FATCS :D
(did that sound creepy/stalkerish?)
 
Giant clams can live over the age of 100.
Meh. Why did i even call this a surprise in the first place? o-o
But . . wait.
OVER the age of 100?
*gasp*
Whoa. :O
wowowowowowoowoo
Okai, it's still not exactly a surprise, but THAT IS AWESOME :D
Another awesome fact is that these clams are the largest mollusc ON THE PLANET.
Idk about you, but i find that awesome. Probably cuz i know nothing about clams. XP
But some of chu might find dis interesting. Idk. XP
Here's a more beautiful clam. Or maybe to you, the first one is more beautiful. XD
(IT'S JUST ANOTHER CLAM, OKAI)
giant clam light blue 

I used to not know how to spell "beautiful." But now i have finally memorized it. XP
(before dat i used to use autocorrect)

Some ppl think that autocorrect worsens spelling. For me it was the opposite. XD
(it taught me how to spell beautiful and some other tricky words)
Beautiful isn't a tricky word, but it's so easy to get the letters jumbled up. @_@
(for me it is . . lel)
Idk. Im a good speller in general. But for some reason some words are just . . messy? idk. XD
Well moving on, here's the DE post! :D
The winners of national poetry month have been revealed . .National Poetry Month


It’s time to celebrate National Poetry Month! Let’s take a look at some of the JAM-tastic submissions we’ve received from Jammers all over the world!!!

:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:


monkeys climb,
lions roar,
wolfs howl,
eagles soar,


koalas sleep,
bunnies hop,
pandas eat,
penguin flop,


each jammer is unique
from bunnies to monkeys
and tigers and owls,
each jammer is special as you can see.


-Commander Fieryspirit


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


The birds are singing.
It’s Summer again,
Go on and explore!


-Arctic Wolf


AJHQ would love to see the POEM that you write! Upload it to JAMMER CENTRAL located in JAMAA TOWNSHIP! Please title your submissionPOETRY! To learn how CLICK HERE!!!

Well done Jammers! Jam on!
Yay! I love poetry. :3
Why did AJHQ include laughing emotes though? The poems are amazing, but not funny. Why did AJHQ include laughing emotes? o-o
The world may never know. 
*DUN DUN DUUUUUUNNNN*

XD lol wat.

I like writing haiku poems. They're super easy though. o-o
. . . I don't really know how to write poems cuz they almost never teach us poetry at our school. DX
But i want 2 learn poetry. :C
Sometimes poems make no sense. O_O
They only make sense to the writer. But i don't rlly read poems that make no sense because i don't like stuff that doesn't make sense. XP

*gaaaspp*
GRAMMAR MISTAKE >:U
No wait. That's actually okay. XD
I just thought it sounded wrong. Idk. Wat.
Do you think AJHQ is going to include more poems? I hope so. :D
I don't really think people can actually win, since it's not really a contest. :T
AJHQ just decided to show some poems i guess. lel.
The last poem, i disagree with.
It's winter here. XD
(Still a great poem though)
Today was freezing. It was like 15 C.
*ppl facepalm*
Whaat? D: 
Do you expect the weather to be -5 C over here? :T
(The weather here rarely goes below the minuses.) XP

uhhhh why am i talking about the weather.

I only like to write poems when i want to, but when i don't want to it ends up being terrible and stupid. :I
So ppl . . 
NEVER FORCE ME TO DO A POEM. O_O
Wat.
Am i being too random? XD
Is this post really weird or just boring?
Why even -

@_@
bleh
I don't really have that much time right now, but before going, here are some adorable GIFs! :3

 
 
 
 
I love animal GIFs cuz animals r cute and epic. ;3
And to finish it off, here's the QOTP!
What's your favorite animal?
Bye for now! ^-^


3 comments:

  1. Nuuuuuu dun abandon ze blog people .O.

    And I like kittenehs.
    Kitties for life. I has a scottish fold my name is based off .3.

    AJHQ shall make a land version of all the necklace stuffz from underwater .o. I would like da wave necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I LOVE UR BLOG ITS PERFECT LOTS OF EMOTIONS AND WRITING AND STUFF IT HOW I WRITE OMG AND P.S. I LUV POETRY I WON A POETRY CONTEST AT MEH SCHOOL XD LOLZ GREAT BLOG BYE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe! I see what you mean about the Pearl Necklaces! I wrote a poem for that contest, it was LITERALLY made up at the last minute(s)! Apparently, it DIDN'T get featured. Which sucks, cuz don't get me wrong, Arctic Wolf's poem is nice, but I think mine was a bit better, it was longer after all... does this sound like bragging? I hope not, I would never do that, and I am not trying to hate on Arctic Wolf either! Just so you know. And, wow, those clams are BIG! And a lil' bit creepy...with all the moss on it... and the blue stuff inside...
    LOL, THAT SECOND PIC MAKES THE CLAM LOOK LIKE AN OLD CLAM! AN OLD MAN CLAM! =D Wait, do clams even HAVE genders?! I have no idea, another NOT-EXPERT on clams. ( Cool, I found an easy emote with = and D !)

    Last;y, my favorite animal is... umm... gosh... I love all animals, I'm not really sure... OH WELL I"LL JUST LIST ALL OF DEM! Okay, Cheetahs, Wolves, Bear Cubs, Harp Seals, Puppies, Dogs, Cats, Kittens, Tigers, Cougars, Otters, Bunnies, Bald Eagles, Hawks, Falcons, Owls, Foxes, Hyenas, Raccoons, Snow Leopards, Deer, Horses, Giraffes, Baby Elephants, Koalas, Dolphins... OKAY NOW I'M GETTING TIRED OF TYPING! You probably get it now, Lol! My comments are way too long...
    @-@

    ReplyDelete

Before you comment, make sure you read these rules!
1. No bullying or insulting others.
2. No form of swearing will be accepted, even with filters.
3. Don't spam.
4. No inappropriate things.
5. Advertising your AJ blog is fine by me, as long as you don't take it too far and you type and actual comment after.
~
If any of these rules are disobeyed....
1st time, the comments will be deleted.
More than 3, im putting comment moderation on until you stop.
If you still keep commenting rude things although moderation is on, i will ban you entirely.
Happy commenting! =^.^=