Wednesday 8 April 2015

Porch swings + GIFs

Hai everyone. c:<
Welcome back 2 another update post. huehehe.
Today, i got this cool USB lamp thingy. If you connect it to your computer, it lights up. It's like a desk lamp but much cuter and tiny. :3

TINY = CUTE 
WE ALL SHUD KNOW THAT! >:U
lawl.
wut. 
The light is super strong though. I accidentally shone it into my eyes 4 times and counting. :C
My eyes hurt. D:
it's okai tho. it will b fine, right? :3
(of course . . hopefully ehehehehehhe)
Owe no i just shone it into my eye for the 5th time now. :I
You know when you have to look up into the sky to see something, and you accidentally look up at the sun?
Most annoying thing EVER. -_-
Im just trying to look at the sky for reasons and then WHAAAT LOOK AWAY THIS HUGE BLINDING LI- o wait it's the stupid sun.
Sun: if you look at me you will be PUNISHED! MUAHAHAHA

Evil sun. >:C
wat why am i talking about dis?? XP
 O well. Let's get on with the new item! :3
Hmm.
This time it's sold in Treetop gardens instead of jam-mart furniture.
VERY INTERESTING. *thoughtful face*
Maybe it's cuz . .  the porch swing is . . *gasps* ALIVE!
It walked from Jam-Mart furniture to treetop gardens.
BAD PORCH SWING! Chu are meant to stay in Jam-Mart furniture. >:C

Wait. Maybe it's just cuz AJ decided to change the shops. Yeah. That's more logical . . heehehe ^.^"
There's also the beta porch swing, which is funny cuz i was posting about beta stuff earlier that day. XP
I think this one is better. Cuz of the vines wrapping around it. :3
I LOVE VINES! (But not poison ivy . .  poison ivy sucks because it's poison.)
I heard some people aren't poisoned by poison ivy, but it's just a small majority. Still pretty awesome.
*gasps* MAYBE IM IMMUNE TO POISON IVY AS WELL? :O

Idk. I never touched one. :I
 . . . And i don't plan on doing so. Just in case im not immune. Which im probably not. Because i am super average. Okai, maybe im not that average. I don't know if im average or not. :P

I also like how the fireflies fly around the porch swing. So yah.
Fireflies look so beautiful. :3
I never saw one though. :c
Do fireflies even exist where i live? THEY HAVE GOT TO! THEY'RE TOO BEAUTIFUL. :C

Fireflies are beetles. But everyone knows that. Or maybe you don't. XP

It's so pawsome how some bugs can light up. Glow worms look like spiderwebs, but 20% beautifuller. :3
Fuller . . ?
(i made 2 references to 2 movies yey)
*earns trophy and chocolate for 2 refrences to 2 movies*
*becomes rich*
*becomes famous*

*Is over exaggerating*
heh. Why do i over exaggerate? XP

Well then, let's check out the Daily Explorer . . ? :P
AJHQ Spotlight: Walk in the Park Day
Wat.
There was a jammer snapshot thingy . . ? :I
I NEVER EVEN NOTICED. ;-;
whyyy. D:
Apparently, it's "take a walk in the park" day.
I don't even know if such day exists.
LET'S GOOGLE IT! C:

Hmm . .  no Wikipedia article on it? 
SUCH THING DOES NOT EXIST! AJHQ made up this day. >:C

Wait, nvm. It sort of does exist, but it was on March.
It's April.
. . . . . . 
I don't understand. Im too confuse. :C
I think this entry is from a while ago, but AJHQ didn't find out about it until now, but they liked the - DID AJHQ ALERT US ABOUT THIS EARLIER? D:
ugh. I never ever get to know about jammer snaps contests. :C
It's okai. I never win anyway. :D
(maybe it's because you almost never try to, cloud.)
Imagine if AJHQ told the actual usernames when someone won something. o3o
That would be cray-cray, cuz the jammer would suddenly be getting a ton of fanmail just cuz she/he won the contest. XP
I guess AJHQ doesn't want that to happen though. Because 2 much mail at once can be overwhelming. D:
Speaking of mail, you know how the JAGS are so restrictive?
Why is it that the normal chat is more free, but the JAGS aren't? It does not make sense. -_-
I know AJ is a game and games don't be sense, but this is sorta different.

Also, why am thinking about melted cheese, WHICH IS A TRYPOPHOBIA TRIGGER FOR ME?!
Lotus pods alone aren't a problem, but when lotus pods are photoshopped onto skin . . DON'T EVEN

Is being scared of weird holes ON THE SKIN an unusual thing? 
Holes on skin indicate some weird nasty infection or something. Infection = bad.
WHY DO PPL THINK TRYPOPHOBIA IS FALSE?! ;-;


Btw im a visual thinker so that makes it worse .  .
Some people aren't visual thinkers, which is strange to me. When i say "chocolate," doesn't everyone see a picture of a chocolate bar in their heads?
(liek, they actually see a picture . .)
I see 3 blocks of chocolate against a white background, arranged in a pleasant way. ( you know how ppl arrange food so it looks more appetizing?)
I thought everyone thought like that, but apparently that is not the case . . :o

That is actually interesting to me. XD

I don't really know what else to post about . . Cute animal GIFs? :D

Today's subject is . . 
MONKEYS! XP

monkey animated GIF
monkey animated GIF   
monkey animated GIF
monkey animated GIF  
monkey animated GIF  
So cute. <3

But anyways, we haven't done this in a long time. but im gonna do a raffle! :3
If you win, you get a shout out. So it's just something for fun. :P

Pick a number between 1 to 200!

Unfortunately, i have to go now so bye! :3

11 comments:

  1. catdog347- animaljammer8 April 2015 at 07:53

    177,......................................:p-catdog347

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm.... 123!
    ~Catbug1012

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wuv dem porch swings c:
    I like da beta one better tho, the animal actually fits in it x3

    7. I love my low numbers .o.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blackwolf32: 112
    vgcallah: 70

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cloud can you add a mobile site to your blog please? I can't read your blog on my phone because it has the computer site and it lags SO much :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When i add the mobile site, it's a different template, strangely. I will work on it though. ^-^

      Delete
  6. My number I pick is 32 *RAFFLE BEASTMODE POWERS ACTIVATE* ;D

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg im tryphobic too and and a visual thinker!

    ReplyDelete

Before you comment, make sure you read these rules!
1. No bullying or insulting others.
2. No form of swearing will be accepted, even with filters.
3. Don't spam.
4. No inappropriate things.
5. Advertising your AJ blog is fine by me, as long as you don't take it too far and you type and actual comment after.
~
If any of these rules are disobeyed....
1st time, the comments will be deleted.
More than 3, im putting comment moderation on until you stop.
If you still keep commenting rude things although moderation is on, i will ban you entirely.
Happy commenting! =^.^=